Museums and Galleries need a distinct quality and service when it comes to printing. Exhibitions can often be curated by many minds – as such the design and planning around collections needs to have an element of flexibility to ensure everything is correct and finalised.
Once live and seen by the public, artists and staff need the confidence that all signs, information and print are absolutely perfect.
Benefits of Using DTM for Museum & Gallery Printing
- Experience – Combined Experience of over 50 Years in Print & Plastic
- Technology – We use the latest in print technology with our SignRacer Hybrid UV Printer
- Design – In-house team to help bring your ideas and designs to life
- Large Format – Material up to 2.5 metres in width, 50mm in thickness and up to 6 metres in length
- Hybrid Printing – Printing to Rigid Materials or Reel to Reel on Flexible Media
- Complete Service – We are able to fabricate special parts and apply a protective decorative coating in-house
No matter what your need, DTM would love to hear from you.
Museum & Gallery Printing Products
The capability and beauty of printing direct to media ensures that the finish and quality is near unrivalled. Large, multi panel displays can easily be created and every print can be protected with a special coatings for long running collections.
Possible printing include:
- Information Boards
- Signs and Cladding
- External and Internal Advertising Boards
- Window Graphics
- Banner Printing
- Print to Plastic
- Print to Wood
For more information on Museums & Galleries Printing or to request samples please contact us on 0845 643 5175, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us using the form below.