DTM design, print and supply Building Hoarding to clients in Norfolk and throughout the UK. These printed construction hoardings give a more professional look to any building works, renovations or new builds.
Benefits of using DTM for Printed Building Hoarding
- Technology – We use the latest in print technology with our new SignRacer Hybrid UV Printer
- Experience – Combined Experience of over 50 Years in Print & Plastic to ensure you get the perfect product to meet your needs
- Material Choice – With a background in plastics, DTM can help you choose the best material for your environment
- Large Format – Material up to 2.5 metres in width, 50mm in thickness and up to 6 metres in length on a single sheet. Building Wraps with less joins and less work
- Protection – Wraps and Hoardings can be protected with an abrasion resistant coating for longer life in high traffic areas
- Multi-Panel – Our design team can position multiple panels for near limitless spaces
No matter what your need or requirement, DTM would love to hear from you.
Building Wraps and Hoarding Industries and Products
Printed Wraps and Hoardings can be used in a variety of locations and they are often found in places where traffic (be it people or vehicles) is high and a clean finish to long term building works is needed. They can also be used as a great teaser with vibrant graphics and images.
All printed walls can be coated with an abrasion resistant coating to ensure that panels don’t damage easily – this coating is also chemical resistant so regular cleaning will never remove any prints.
Installed Building Hoarding Printing:
- Residential Buildings
- Shopping Malls and Retail Stores
- Offices and Commercial Spaces
- Sports Hall and Club Houses
For more information on custom and tailored Construction & Building Hoarding in Norfolk or to request samples please contact us on 0845 643 5175, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us using the form below.