Printing Direct to Plastic offers many advantages over the traditional and now dated method of printing to vinyl and then applying that to a plastic sheet – including a lower cost (by removing the amount of processes and work) and a longer lasting quality of finish.
Benefits of Printing Direct to Plastic with DTM
- Technology – We use the latest in print technology with our new SignRacer Hybrid UV Printer
- Cost Effective – Less processes equal a lower cost
- Bright – Enhanced Illumination with back-lit signs
- Experience – Combined Experience of over 50 Years in Print & Plastic
- Choice – Ability to print to colours and tinted material as standard
- Large Format – Material up to 2.5 metres in width, 50mm in thickness and up to 6 metres in length
- Protection – Printed can be protected for a longer life
- Multi-Panel – Our design team can position multiple panels for near limitless spaces
- Worry Free – No risk of bubbles or creases
No matter what your need or requirement, DTM would love to hear from you.
Printing Direct to Plastic Applications
Printing direct to plastic opens up a world of possibilities, from advertising through to personal prints and artwork. A few examples are:
- Illuminated Signs
- Wall and Safety Signs
- Information and Road Signs
- Kitchen and Bathroom Splash-backs
- Wall Art and Cladding
- Educational and Teaching Apparatus
- Advertising Boards
Printing to Plastic Materials
For more information on printing to plastic in Norfolk or to request samples please contact us on 0845 643 5175, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us using the form below.