DTM offer a range of sign printing options that can cover all manner of different types, styles and even locations. Depending on the size and location of your sign, we can advise on the best material to be printed, type of print to use and even design choices.
DTM print direct to the original material substrate, producing a longer lasting print with no risk of bubbling or peeling of the vinyl from the material. For those signs which are outdoors and in full force of the sun, we can also offer a protective coating to enhance colours and improve the life of any prints.
Benefits of using DTM for Sign Printing
- Technology – We use the latest in print technology with our new SignRacer Hybrid UV Printer
- Experience – Combined Experience of over 50 Years in Print & Plastics to ensure you get the perfect product to meet your needs
- Material Choice – With a background in plastics, DTM can help you choose the best material for your signage solution
- Large Format – Material up to 2.5 metres in width, 50mm in thickness and up to 6 metres in length on a single sheet. Less joins and more pleasing on the eye
- Protection – Signs can hard coated to protect against UV, weathering, abrasion and chemical cleaning
- Multi-Panel – Our design team can position multiple panels for near limitless spaces
No matter what your need or requirement, DTM would love to hear from you.
Sign Printing Products
Printing direct to media enables a variety of different options where a premium finish with vibrant graphics and images is needed. Having the ability to print on a rigid material allows for the easy installation and a wide range of options such as 3D graphics and letters.
Any prints can be protected with a hard and chemical resistant coating if required, this helps for avoiding damage to panels during transit and installation as well as for areas where clients may be demonstrating products.
Using our large format printer, all sizes of sign can be produced. From small, multi-runs (safety signs for example), to large single prices of up to 4 metres x 2 metres.
For more information on sign printing in Norfolk or to request samples please contact us on 0845 643 5175, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us using the form below.